Job Title: Tax Compliance Officer
Assist with the following tasks:
- Individuals: Completion of Tax Schedules, Income Statements, Statements of Assets & Liabilities, Reconciliation of Assets & Liabilities, CGT Calculations & computations and Tax computations in preparation for completing individual IT12 returns on e-filing
- Companies and Trusts: Submission of tax returns on SARS e-filing
- Checking & processing ITA34’s
- Completion of IT14’s & IT12TR’s
- Completion and submission of Tax Directive Applications with supporting documents thereto
- Preparation of IRP6 returns and letters.
- Tax Clearance Applications in respect of Good Standing, Tender or Foreign Investment.
- Completion and submission of Income tax registration for individuals, companies, close corporations and trusts along with documents to support applications
- Attendance to queries which need resolving at/ with SARS
- Facilitation of payments to SARS via e-filing & where clients issue cheques to be deposited, submission of IT returns when requested to do so
- Completion & submission of Dividend withholding tax forms being DWT01 & DWT02 on e-filing.
- Resolution of income tax, VAT and PAYE queries and disputes with SARS on behalf of clients.
The candidate must be reliable, accurate, responsible, and have tax knowledge.
Have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
Computer literate with SARS e-filing experience.
Salary R180 000 CTC per annum, negotiable.